A great weekend of racing at Lake Pleasant. From gusts that knocked a couple of boats over to ghosting along, wind shifts that had us sailing all over the lake and at one time boats under spinnaker heading at each other, from different ends of the lake. Lake Pleasant at it’s best/worst. A great dinner from the Catalina 22 Fleet. Good times! Click here for scores.
Archive | March, 2011
Scores for TTL 13 Mar are posted.
Anyone see this on Sailing World?
Good luck to the AZ Buccaneers as they compete in the NOODs and their Western Region Championship!
This year’s High School Sailing Championship will be held 16 April 2011 at Tempe Town Lake. Click on the RACING PAGE for NOR, SI and Sign up forms.
…and the winners are – POSTED HERE!
What a 180 degree different weekend the the last race weekend. Warm, sunny, light wind, instead of the cold, rainy, blowing the dogs off the chains of the previous week.
- Next: Opening Day at Lake Pleasant September 11, 2014
- America’s Cup and Transpac Winner at September Monthly Meeting September 1, 2014
- AYC Part of Worldwide Bart’s Bash Regatta August 31, 2014
- Crew-Skipper Mixer Set for Friday, Sept 5 August 24, 2014
- Members who haven’t renewed yet for 2014-2015 August 23, 2014