A great weekend of racing at Lake Pleasant. From gusts that knocked a couple of boats over to ghosting along, wind shifts that had us sailing all over the lake and at one time boats under spinnaker heading at each other, from different ends of the lake. Lake Pleasant at it’s best/worst. A great dinner from the Catalina 22 Fleet. Good times! Click here for scores.
Archive | March, 2011
Scores for TTL 13 Mar are posted.
Anyone see this on Sailing World?
Good luck to the AZ Buccaneers as they compete in the NOODs and their Western Region Championship!
This year’s High School Sailing Championship will be held 16 April 2011 at Tempe Town Lake. Click on the RACING PAGE for NOR, SI and Sign up forms.
…and the winners are – POSTED HERE!
What a 180 degree different weekend the the last race weekend. Warm, sunny, light wind, instead of the cold, rainy, blowing the dogs off the chains of the previous week.
- Register for the Commodore’s Party May 14 April 26, 2016
- Tony Krauss Takes Multi, Emory Heisler & Tony Chapman Mono in the Tall Cactus April 23, 2016
- May Meeting: Something Very Different But Very Tasty April 22, 2016
- AYC on KTVK TV: Victor Felice Plugs the Club April 21, 2016
- California Coastal Cruising Expert Holly Scott at May LPSC Meeting April 19, 2016