A great weekend of racing at Lake Pleasant. From gusts that knocked a couple of boats over to ghosting along, wind shifts that had us sailing all over the lake and at one time boats under spinnaker heading at each other, from different ends of the lake. Lake Pleasant at it’s best/worst. A great dinner from the Catalina 22 Fleet. Good times! Click here for scores.
Archive | March, 2011
Scores for TTL 13 Mar are posted.
Anyone see this on Sailing World?
Good luck to the AZ Buccaneers as they compete in the NOODs and their Western Region Championship!
This year’s High School Sailing Championship will be held 16 April 2011 at Tempe Town Lake. Click on the RACING PAGE for NOR, SI and Sign up forms.
…and the winners are – POSTED HERE!
What a 180 degree different weekend the the last race weekend. Warm, sunny, light wind, instead of the cold, rainy, blowing the dogs off the chains of the previous week.
- Challenging Themselves and Lake Pleasant for Charity August 11, 2014
- Crew-Skipper Mixer Set for Friday, Sept 5 August 8, 2014
- Take a Wild Ride to Sail Better: The North U – OSS Performance Week August 2, 2014
- August Meeting: Sportboat Ace Rod Favela July 26, 2014
- Tip for a Happy Crew: Make Sure It’s Fun July 9, 2014