The final weekend of the Lake Pleasant Series have been sailed.. From cold, wet and windy on Saturday to be greeted Sunday morning with snow on the Bradshaw’s and light to no wind and warm sun, Lake Pleasant showed all it’s various moods in one weekend. Click here for the scores.
- Wilson Davis Will Compete at a US Sailing Junior Olympic Clinic and Regatta July 27, 2015
- August Meeting: Catamaran Master Designer Gino Morrelli July 25, 2015
- Campos Pull Out of the Transpac July 17, 2015
- Join/Renew US Sailing and Get Sailing World Magazine July 16, 2015
- Scot Tempesta Lives Up to Advance Billing July 15, 2015