December’s membership meeting brings the annual AYC gift exchange, a gift exchange with a twist. You might say twisted, even. The meeting is at 7 pm, Tuesday, December 11, at the Caddy Shack @ Rolling Hills, 1415 North Mill Avenue, Tempe.
Here’s how the gift exchange works:
- You bring a wrapped gift valued at less than $20.
- You pick a number from a hat to determine the order we select gifts.
- We’ll have two people called to the front of the room at the same time.
- Each person can choose to pick a wrapped gift from the pile or play pirate and take the gift from someone who’s already opened one.
- Gifts can be “pirated” only twice before they’re safe from further theft.