Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- Next: Opening Day at Lake Pleasant September 11, 2014
- America’s Cup and Transpac Winner at September Monthly Meeting September 1, 2014
- AYC Part of Worldwide Bart’s Bash Regatta August 31, 2014
- Crew-Skipper Mixer Set for Friday, Sept 5 August 24, 2014
- Members who haven’t renewed yet for 2014-2015 August 23, 2014