Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- Register for the Commodore’s Party May 14 April 26, 2016
- Tony Krauss Takes Multi, Emory Heisler & Tony Chapman Mono in the Tall Cactus April 23, 2016
- May Meeting: Something Very Different But Very Tasty April 22, 2016
- AYC on KTVK TV: Victor Felice Plugs the Club April 21, 2016
- California Coastal Cruising Expert Holly Scott at May LPSC Meeting April 19, 2016