Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- Challenging Themselves and Lake Pleasant for Charity August 11, 2014
- Crew-Skipper Mixer Set for Friday, Sept 5 August 8, 2014
- Take a Wild Ride to Sail Better: The North U – OSS Performance Week August 2, 2014
- August Meeting: Sportboat Ace Rod Favela July 26, 2014
- Tip for a Happy Crew: Make Sure It’s Fun July 9, 2014