Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- Wilson Davis Will Compete at a US Sailing Junior Olympic Clinic and Regatta July 27, 2015
- August Meeting: Catamaran Master Designer Gino Morrelli July 25, 2015
- Campos Pull Out of the Transpac July 17, 2015
- Join/Renew US Sailing and Get Sailing World Magazine July 16, 2015
- Scot Tempesta Lives Up to Advance Billing July 15, 2015