Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- July Meeting: Who is Scot Tempesta and How Can He Say Those Things? June 16, 2015
- LLS Features AYC’s Tony Chapman in Leukemia Cup Advertisement June 15, 2015
- Sailing Tips from a World Champ June 10, 2015
- Slide Show: Volvo Ocean Race Blitzes Newport May 20, 2015
- Help ASF with Each Amazon Purchase May 13, 2015