Martin Lorch spotted this interesting story in the Business Journal: plans for a new, huge facility on the south shore of Tempe Town Lake. The million square foot campus for State Farm insurance would employ 5,00-7,000. Good news? Possible sailors, I guess.
- Loads O’Wind for St. Patrick’s Lake Pleasant Weekend March 18, 2018
- Race Management Courses Available March 18, 2018
- Chase the Tall Cactus March 14, 2018
- April Monthly Meeting: Spectacular Sailing Photography March 14, 2018
- Rob Gibbs Slated as Next Commodore March 14, 2018