The good, the bad, and the ugly… Race Results for the TTL Race Results from Sunday the 14th of Nov are posted.
As usual a good time was had by all at the November membership meeting. We were able to introduce one of the newest members of our club Ed Triebel, pictured here with the Fleet Captain Trey Harlow. If you see Ed, or any of our new members “around the club” be sure to welcome them. […]
If you follow Sailing Anarchy you may have seen this promo for the documentary video coming out on CBS this month on the 2008-09 Vendee Globe race. For those unfamiliar, it’s a single-handed around the world race. It starts 11 Nov 2012. Pretty extreme…anyone up for it?
Register for the 2010 Governor’s Cup here! Mike Parker has given us the final course for the Governor’s Cup 26.2mi Marathon: Start between Marina South entrance buoy and R/C boat Castle Creek Buoy Balance Rock I Horse I South Barker I Humbug Buoy South around shoal Coles Bay Buoy Balance Rock 10-Lane County launch No-Wake […]
- Loads O’Wind for St. Patricks Lake Pleasant Weekend March 18, 2018
- Race Management Courses Available March 18, 2018
- Chase the Tall Cactus March 14, 2018
- April Monthly Meeting: Spectacular Sailing Photography March 14, 2018
- Rob Gibbs Slated as Next Commodore March 14, 2018