AYC members may advertise items for sale for free for three months. Non-members may advertise for $15 for three months. To place an ad, contact Webmaster
For Sale: 1990 Catalina Capri 16 with wing keel. Draws only 2.5 ft. Bottom painted. 6 HP Johnson 4-stroke. Trailer. Very light – easy to tow with car or small truck. New tires.
Garaged for many years, now in Lake Havasu needing new Captain. Old Captain recently hurt and cannot sail small craft. Never in salt water. Main & jib both in good shape. Sleeps at least two. Built-in cooler. Anchor w/150’ line. Fenders. Extra tiller. Very good shape all around. $3,750.00 OBO. New AZ registration for boat and trailer.
Call Tom at 928.486.5057. (Through 8/3)
For sale: Cultural Infidel, 1984 S2 10.3M & trailer, G & S Designed S2 Yacht. Hull: Fiberglass, Length: 34’0’, Beam: 11’4, Draft: 6’0’, Displacement: 10,500 lbs (est), Ballast: 4,200 lbs (est), Motor: 3 cylinder Yanmar diesel, with folding racing prop. Sails: 1 main; 150, 135, 110 headsails; 1 ½ oz, ¾ oz, cruising spinnakers. Roller furling. Spinnaker pole. Reaching strut. SS rod rigging. Hydraulic backstay. Large ship’s wheel, autopilot, GPS, 10 cd player, AM/FM stereo, VHF radio, enclosed head, galley with gimbaled stove. New upholstery. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Rudder completely re-built in 2012. Custom gooseneck triple-axle Loadmaster trailer with adjustable bunks. Currently in mast-up storage at Elephant Butte, NM. Asking: $35,000. Please contact Russ Jellison at 505-573-5240 or Maria Jellison at 505-573-0281. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
ARRR! FOR SALE: Buccaneer 18s - get in touch with your “Inner Pirate”! Buy one of these Buccs now and join the fleet.
1) 1974 Buccaneer 18 - $3000, #1324 (built by Chrysler Boatworks)
- Contact Steve Brown firstname.lastname@example.org, 602/989-2485
- spinnaker rigged with bow retrieval, upgraded inboard jib tracks, roller furling wire jib, Harken magic box, Upgraded fast acting bailers
- Top hung centerboard, Upgraded cleats, blocks,
- Benson main and jib, older spinnaker
- Dry hull, Trailer renovated, good condition
- Boat top cover
2) 1995 Buccaneer 18 - $3500, #5100 (built by Cardinal Boatworks)
- Contact Dennis Martinelli email@example.com , 510/828-5848
- Buccaneer 18 #5100 was the boat manufacturer’s PERSONAL boat, won the Buccaneer 18 National Championships in the late 1990s, and won San Diego NOOD Regatta in 2011 and took 2nd in 2012. The current owner is looking to get a newer boat and is willing to let this boat go for a STEAL – $3500 obo. The boat is complete, including trailer, main, jib, spinnaker and many extra miscellaneous parts.
- roller furling jib and symmetrical spinnaker (i.e. with pole)
3) 2006 Buccaneer 18 - $7500, #5234 (built by Nickels Boatworks)
- Contact Rob Gibbs (firstname.lastname@example.org, 602/757-2012)
- This boat is FAST, winner of San Diego NOOD 200, AYC Birthday Regatta 2008 & 2009
- Virtually new, Fully Equipped and Ready to Race
- New Main & Jib 2007. New Spinnaker 2008. Boat Top Cover too!
- Stackable Nickels Trailer with wheel jack, spare and lights.
- Scarlett is screaming red, ready to launch, race & win! (post to 6/28/2013)