January 2011 Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Call to order 7:02, Joe Motil’s Home
Attendees: Motil-Commodore, Heisler-Vice Commodore, Harlow-Fleet Captain, Pillote-Membership, Jackson-Jr. Staff, Parker-Sr. Staff
Absent: Chapman-Treasurer, Sahali-Membership, Rear Commodore-VACANT, Cruising Captain-VACANT, Secretary-VACANT
– December minutes provided by C. Pillote. Approved by Heisler motion, Parker 2nd, unanimous.
Treasurer Report (Chapman)
– Absent. No report.
Membership (Pillote, Sahali)
– Bob Hastings, John Healy nominated. Approved by Heisler motion, Jackson 2nd, unanimous.
Cruising Captain (vacant – Parker substitute)
– Preparations underway for Tall Cactus, Catalina in July
Fleet Captain (Harlow)
– Birthday Regatta ready
– LP Maricopa County Fees remaining within budget.
Jr. Staff Commodore (Jackson)
– Birthday Regatta ready. Reviewed volunteer schedules.
Sr. Staff Commodore (Parker)
– No items
Rear Commodore (VACANT-Motil substitute)
– More GM meeting ideas needed
– Commodores Ball set for Chart House – McCormick Ranch
Vice Commodore (Heisler)
– 2011-2012 Board Planning Meeting ideas discussed. 2/1/2011 meeting will include invited guests of ASF Board, Candidates for 2011-12 AYC Board, Former Commodores for planning.
– No additional items
– Next Meeting Locations: Feb 1-Heisler’s, March 1-Lucille’s Tempe Marketplace, April 5-Greg Jackson’s, May 3-Pete’s (Ballot Count), May 14-Chart House, June 7-Heisler’s
Meeting Adjourned 8:33pm
Submitted: February 1, 2011, Emory Heisler – Vice Commodore / Acting Secretary