A great weekend of racing at Lake Pleasant. From gusts that knocked a couple of boats over to ghosting along, wind shifts that had us sailing all over the lake and at one time boats under spinnaker heading at each other, from different ends of the lake. Lake Pleasant at it’s best/worst. A great dinner from the Catalina 22 Fleet. Good times! Click here for scores.
- AYC Hosts District Laser Championship February 19, 2019
- Ripping Weekend for Lake Pleasant Racing February 17, 2019
- Regatta Extra: Dave Perry Critiques Your Sailing February 13, 2019
- The Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup Army of Volunteers February 12, 2019
- 4th Tuesday Dog Watch – CB LIVE at Desert Ridge – 26 Feb February 12, 2019