Lake Pleasant Committee Boat Work Party
It’s time to clean up and fix up the Lake Pleasant Committee Boat and runabout.
We’ll do it Thursday evening, September 20, beginning at 5pm. Please meet at Valley Marine, 7018 N. 53rd Ave., Glendale AZ 85301 (53rd Ave and Glendale). Some of the tasks that need to be done include:
- Replace Horns
- Move hardware that could snag a sail away from the side of the boat (especially hardware on the roof)
- Tighten the Ignition switch.
- Add step by step instructions to start the boat, where to put oil and gas, use the windlass, label the keys.
- Check the marks for leaks and patch.
- Check the mark rodes and anchors, noting those needing replacement.
- General Clean up.