Participation in sailing and yacht clubs has been eroding for the last many years and plenty of people have expressed an opinion about how to slow or reverse this nasty trend. Here’s one of the most interesting ones, from former ISAF president Paul Henderson. In a nutshell: Keep it simple, inexpensive, local, and fun. There’s a formula we can all get behind!
- AYC Hosts District Laser Championship February 19, 2019
- Ripping Weekend for Lake Pleasant Racing February 17, 2019
- Regatta Extra: Dave Perry Critiques Your Sailing February 13, 2019
- The Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup Army of Volunteers February 12, 2019
- 4th Tuesday Dog Watch – CB LIVE at Desert Ridge – 26 Feb February 12, 2019