Come down and cool off at Tempe Town Lake on the longest day of the year, Saturday, June 21 at 4pm! And since we can’t not race, we’ll do one-minute on-the-water starts. Everyone just go! Pride is the prize! Afterward we’ll meet up a Pho Cao for some additional cooling off. No entry fee, no NOR or SI, just come out and sail.
Unofficial Summer Sailstice at TTL – 21 June!
- Sign up for Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup January 17, 2019
- 4th Tuesday “Dog Watch” – O.H.S.O Paradise Valley – 22 January January 17, 2019
- TTL Kicks Off in Light Air January 13, 2019
- Getting the ASF Fleet Ready for Spring January 6, 2019
- Scott Sharples Wins Laser TTL Fall Season December 22, 2018