New Home for our Membership Meetings!
At the last meeting, the current management at Rolling Hills Golf Course asked us (and the LPSC) to remove our trophies and trophy cases and to remove our gear from their storage area. If you were there you noticed that there was a Golf League event scheduled at the same time as our meeting. They are making changes that will help them succeed as a Golf Venue and of course we want them to succeed!
But what is best for Rolling Hills isn’t necessarily the best for the AYC. The board has come to the decision that it is time to part ways with Rolling Hills. We wish them the best, but we feel there are other options that will better fit our needs.
Why did we choose this location?
- Not far from our current location.
- Easy access to the highway.
- A great, affordable Regular Menu.
- Amazing specials (Tuesday’s are 2 for 1 Burgers!)
- Flexible space that allows us to have our regular meetings or scale up to large meetings when we need it.
- An in house AV System that allows us to mitigate noise issues and easily have speakers and presentations.
- Plenty of parking.
- The management and staff are really friendly and glad to have us there.
We are holding our next “Dog Watch” Happy Hour there on Thursday the 27th of June starting around 5:30 pm as they always do going until whenever! (The kitchen closes at Midnight and they kick everyone out at 2 am!) We hope you come out and check it out!
Our next General Membership Meeting is on Tuesday the 9th of July and will be held at this new location.
We will be soliciting feedback via email survey from all members about their experience in order to work with RT O’Sullivan’s management to make this a great change for us.
Your feedback will determine if we stay or if we go, so please come out and support Your Arizona Yacht Club as we make this very important change.
Arizona Yacht Club