Like to Host an AYC Happy Hour?
By Deb Heisler, Rear Commodore
We are continuing our AYC-hosted Happy Hours each month at various locations around the valley. An evening of food, stories and a brew or two are a fun way to engage with fellow sailors and potential new members. Feel free to invite people you think are interested in sailing.
The Happy Hours are rotated around the Valley and held on Tuesday or Thursday evenings so members and guests can find one that works best for them. If you’re interested in hosting contact me and specify which date you’d like from the available dates:
Thursday 2/27/20, Tuesday 3/24/20, Thursday 4/23/20, Tuesday 6/23/20, Thursday 7/23/20, Tuesday 8/25/20, Thursday 9/24/20, Tuesday 10/27/20
- Select one of the available dates and let me know.
- Pick your favorite local bar/restaurant and reserve the date/time. Attendance ranges from 5 to 15 people.
- Submit the date/time/location to AYC Rear Commodore for publication to website, Facebook and the AYC calendar.
- Show up with an AYC table sign and buy up to $100 of appetizers (no beverages/alcohol) for those in attendance.
- Collect the contact information of any guest (name, email, phone number) and submit along with receipts to AYC Rear Commodore.
And remember we can adjust the dates to help accommodate your availability to host.