The annual New Year’s Day cruise to Cole’s Wash buoy for lunch is ON! Join us New Year’s day – about lunch time for a raft up at the buoy to share company and good eats. Bring lunch for yourself, and some to share. If you don’t know where Cole’s Wash is, here’s a map. […]
Commodore Motil, All these many years my “Pop” (90) has had another love in his life besides my mother; it’s his love of…the sea. A while back I wrote a song with him in mind. Now, with the internet, there are pictures with the words. It’s titled, “The Call of the Sea” and, since you […]
Ahoy Sailors, I know everyone is focused on getting ready for the Birthday Regatta, but don’t forget to sign up for the SPRING RACE SERIES! NORs and SIs are posted and you can REGISTER ONLINE for these series along with the Birthday Regatta. Get to it you scallywags!
- AYC Hosts District Laser Championship February 19, 2019
- Ripping Weekend for Lake Pleasant Racing February 17, 2019
- Regatta Extra: Dave Perry Critiques Your Sailing February 13, 2019
- The Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup Army of Volunteers February 12, 2019
- 4th Tuesday Dog Watch – CB LIVE at Desert Ridge – 26 Feb February 12, 2019
Subscribe to Site via Email
Join our Free Discussion List
Peoria, Arizona Weather
Periods of rain overnight. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
High 59° / Low 45°
Periods of rain. High 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
High 52° / Low 41°
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
High 51° / Low 35°