AYC members may advertise free for three months. Non-members may advertise for $15 for three months. To place an ad, contact the Vice Commodore.
Raymarine All-in-One C70 Chart plotter, Fish finder, and Radar
The perfect choice for mounting at the helm, on a center console or bulkhead, Raymarine’s C70 puts the power of Multifunction Navigation into a single compact display. With inputs for GPS sensor, radar, HD Digital sounder module, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Marine Weather, the C70 Multifunction Navigation Display is easily transformed into a navigation system that’s just right for you.
Utilizing LCD display technologies, the C70 is direct sunlight viewable with excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle. A high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel transflective LCD panel with 256 colors makes for a crisp, clear picture that’s visible under even the most challenging lighting conditions. This Chartplotter supports Raymarine’s SeaTalk and SeaTalk2/SeaTalkNG navigation networks for communication with instruments and autopilots. The C70 also supports the industry-standard NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 for integration with 3rd party electronics as well as electronic engine monitoring. Included with purchase: the owners manual, quick reference guide, full-face sun cover, NMEA input/output cable, power cable, and SeaTalk cable.
Contact Ed Hunstman at 602-363-9395 or by email at email@example.com
Click to View More C70 Features
- Configure any C-Series display as single function stand-alone chartplotter,digital fishfinder or radar.
- Build a powerful all-in-one chart/radar/sounder system.
- SIRIUS Satellite Weather and Radio integration.
- The intuitive C-Series interface puts you in command. Simply “Page”through your choice of displays
- Create custom windows of any combination of chartplotter,radar or sonar.
- Twist N’ Click™ Rotary control provides easy alphanumeric waypoint storage.
Advanced Display Technology
- Direct Sunlight Viewable
- High resolution 256 color displays
- Excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle
- Very low profile flush mounting for a clean, unobtrusive helm.
- Rugged and weatherproof (CFR46)
C70 Weather and Satellite Radio
Simply add Raymarine SR50 weather receiver for access to the latest graphical weather forecasts and SIRIUS satellite radio.
- Animated WSI NowRad® weather radar, storm track cell tracking and lightning strike reports.
- Up-to-date Satellite Sea Surface Temperature observations give fishermen a tactical advantage.
- Animated surface pressure, wind forecasts, wave heights and more.
- Context-sensitive cursor reveals weather data at any location with the click of a button.
- Marine watch box warnings alert you when severe weather advisories are issued for your area
- 130 channels of commercial free music, news, sports, talk and more.
- Convenient radio tuner controls right from your C-Series display.
High-quality audio output to your boats stereo receiver auxiliary input or amplifier.
This 1987 Laser full rig with radial is a good hull with no soft spots. The running rigging is ALL NEW! The mast, lower section, and boom are also new! It has been sailed on Tempe Town Lake and is a dry boat with no leaks. The trailer is brand new, serves as a dolly for launching, and comes with a clear title. You get everything you need to sail or race this boat – rudder, tiler, extension, CB, spars, 2 masts, and 2 sails, as well as a new cover and new sail bag. Price: $2,200
Contact Patti Finch: email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 480-363-7103. Located in Chandler, AZ. (6/1/21)
Tohatsu Sail Pro 6 hp
This motor is pristine with less than 25 hours run time. The Sail Pro uses a special propeller optimized for sailboats. I will happily deliver to Phoenix, Tucson, Lake Pleasant, etc. Feel free to contact with questions or more photos.
4 stroke EPA and CARB 3-Star rating
Long Shaft (27” clamp top to cavitation plate )
High Thrust Prop
12v Battery Charger
3 Gal. Tohatsu Fuel tank with Fuel line
Stock Tool Kit
Spare (new) Fuel Filter
Spare (new) Fuel Connector (motor)
Spare (new) Spark plug and starter cord
12v charger cable
Contact: Henry Hill / email / Daytime phone: 520-390-4586 (4/30/21)
For Sale: Viper 640 #27 “Moves Like Jagger.”
Bennet boat in great shape that has all class upgrades except latest vertical rudder conversion (optional). Competitive boat with three (3) complete sail sets (main, jib, spin): Doyle – good practice set; Ullman – moderate use, competitive; North – little use, couple regattas. Trailer in great shape with new tires and boat has all covers: top, bottom, and mast. Like to keep within the AYC orbit – asking $12,500. Contact Steve email@example.com.(3/1/21)
ASF Boats for Sale. Check for boats donated to ASF. Contact Decker Williams for more information.