AYC members may advertise free for three months. Non-members may advertise for $15 for three months. To place an ad, contact the Vice Commodore.
Capri 14.2. (CATALINA). Formerly Dave Haggart’s fast boat and several time fleet champion. It has a flat deck cover (blue, not shown), a new mast-up cover (green, shown) and new wheels and tires (not shown). Very good mainsail. The jib needs new windows. It comes with a second set of older sails. Ready to race in one of AYC’s most active and fun fleets. The boat may be viewed at the Tempe Town Lake boatyard.
Contact George Sheller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Date: September 1, 2021
2008 Hobie Bravo
At just 12-feet, this is Hobie’s smallest catamaran. Strong, weather resistant Rotomolded polyethylene one-piece planing hull, with amas (pontoons) permanently joined. Furling 86-square-foot sail with one-piece aluminum mast – easily managed by one person. Includes foot (hiking) straps. Boat weighs just 195-pounds – very easy to tow, easy to stow.
This boat is in great condition, and has always been stowed out of the sun. Includes trailer (easy 1-person ramp launching), sail in great condition, new tires, beach dolly, boom (optional use to improve performance). 400-pound load capacity. New list price on the boat alone (without trailer, dolly, & boom) was $4199.
Boat is located in Prescott (will meet a serious Phoenix buyer half-way to show the boat). Top photo is the actual boat, and bottom is a stock photo showing sail configuration.
Price: $3650 Price reduced (Sep-19): $3150
Contact Rod Moyer:
- cell: 928-642-0101
- email: email@example.com
Posting date: September 1, 2021
Need a hot dog? Pat is selling his sailboat “Hot Dog”, just in time for AYC’s Fall Racing series. It’s a Laser 2 with all the lines and sails. The trailer comes with three (3) new tires. It’s a steal at $1500.
Contact Pat Guthrie at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting date: August 27, 2021
1977 AMF Sunfish sailboat in excellent condition and ready to sail or race.
Race equipped with North race sail, fiberglass dagger board, tiller extension.
Outhaul and downhaul adjustments, ratchet block. All new rooster main and spectra lines. Hull is very light and stiff. Deck is perfect. This boat is race ready and can win races or provide hours of sailing bliss! Includes a nice top cover.
Buy this Sunfish and sign-up to sail with AYC’s Sunfish Fleet. Dolly or trailer not included.
Contact Jeff Bryant: cell – 480.243.5526; email – email@example.com
Posting date: August 27, 2021
Race-ready 1984 J/24 comes equipped with:
- three sets of sales including two spinnakers
- full rigging
- fresh bottom paint (Spring 2021)
- new sail covers
- 5-horsepower Coleman 4-stroke kicker motor
- easy loader roller type trailer with fresh rubber
This boat was the winner of the 2020 AYC Birthday Regatta winner in the PHRF Non-Spinnaker class.
Contact Mitch Starr, Aspen Yacht Club:
- phone: 970.379.1766
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: July-28, 2021
Raymarine All-in-One C70 Chart plotter, Fish finder, and Radar
The perfect choice for mounting at the helm, on a center console or bulkhead, Raymarine’s C70 puts the power of Multifunction Navigation into a single compact display. With inputs for GPS sensor, radar, HD Digital sounder module, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Marine Weather, the C70 Multifunction Navigation Display is easily transformed into a navigation system that’s just right for you.
Utilizing LCD display technologies, the C70 is direct sunlight viewable with excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle. A high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel transflective LCD panel with 256 colors makes for a crisp, clear picture that’s visible under even the most challenging lighting conditions. This Chartplotter supports Raymarine’s SeaTalk and SeaTalk2/SeaTalkNG navigation networks for communication with instruments and autopilots. The C70 also supports the industry-standard NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 for integration with 3rd party electronics as well as electronic engine monitoring. Included with purchase: the owners manual, quick reference guide, full-face sun cover, NMEA input/output cable, power cable, and SeaTalk cable.
Contact Ed Hunstman at 602-363-9395 or by email at email@example.com
Click to View More C70 Features
- Configure any C-Series display as single function stand-alone chartplotter,digital fishfinder or radar.
- Build a powerful all-in-one chart/radar/sounder system.
- SIRIUS Satellite Weather and Radio integration.
- The intuitive C-Series interface puts you in command. Simply “Page”through your choice of displays
- Create custom windows of any combination of chartplotter,radar or sonar.
- Twist N’ Click™ Rotary control provides easy alphanumeric waypoint storage.
Advanced Display Technology
- Direct Sunlight Viewable
- High resolution 256 color displays
- Excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle
- Very low profile flush mounting for a clean, unobtrusive helm.
- Rugged and weatherproof (CFR46)
C70 Weather and Satellite Radio
Simply add Raymarine SR50 weather receiver for access to the latest graphical weather forecasts and SIRIUS satellite radio.
- Animated WSI NowRad® weather radar, storm track cell tracking and lightning strike reports.
- Up-to-date Satellite Sea Surface Temperature observations give fishermen a tactical advantage.
- Animated surface pressure, wind forecasts, wave heights and more.
- Context-sensitive cursor reveals weather data at any location with the click of a button.
- Marine watch box warnings alert you when severe weather advisories are issued for your area
- 130 channels of commercial free music, news, sports, talk and more.
- Convenient radio tuner controls right from your C-Series display.
High-quality audio output to your boats stereo receiver auxiliary input or amplifier.
ASF Boats for Sale. Check for boats donated to ASF. Contact Decker Williams for more information.