AYC members may advertise free for three months. Non-members may advertise for $15 for three months. To place an ad, contact the Vice Commodore. Ad content can be sent by email or in a Word document. Please attach 1-4 pics separately in the email.
BarGAin – 19′ Flying Scott
- 1971 Flying Scott for Sale with trailer. 19 feet, with Main, Jib and Spinnaker.
- As is for $300, needs some tender loving care. Great project for a sailing enthusiast.
- Call Jim at 602-320-7268
Catalina 22 in Excellent condition
1985 Catalina 22 in excellent condition. Bought new and covered since new.
New tires, 4 hp-2cyl. Mercury, lights for custom trailer and many other improvements. $5.600.
Call Garry at 480-209-3886
Totally turn key except ice in the cooler.
- One owner, purchased new
- Mostly freshwater sailed in Arizona
- Well maintained and in excellent condition other than a few minor cosmetic gelcoat issues
- Inventory includes multiple sails, top, bottom, mast, boom and rudder covers, and instrument bracket
To see complete details and 66 photos, go to: https://www.boatshed.com/rondar_raceboats_viper_640-boat-317456.html
Contact seller Tony Chapman directly at (602) 531-6439 or by email at email@example.com
8 hp Evinrude Long-Shaft outboard with alternator
- Mid-90s 4 stroke motor used 200 hrs. approximately and in excellent running condition.
- 3-gallon fuel tank and hose included
- Serviced and oil changed by Glendale Marine Jan ’23.
- Contact Ed Huntsman at 602-363-939
MacGregor 26d Mainsail – free
Free to a good home – gently used mainsail in good condition for a MacGregor 26D. Contact Terry Kraus:
- PH: 623-695-9260
- email: TJK351@gmail.com
Posted: Nov-26, 2022
Catalina 22 Equipment For Sale
Both original and after-market items are in good to excellent condition. Original items from 1976 Catalina 22.
Call or email Dag Reppen for photos at firstname.lastname@example.org / 480-250-9084 (c)
- Mainsail, Battons, Cover $150 – Original 1976 sail. Not hull number 4, just the only number left. Newer cover and batons.
- Boom, Main Sheet, and Blocks $150 – Original 1976 C22.
- Genoa w/jib sheet $100 – Original 1976 C22 sail.
- Front Deck Jib Storage Bag $40
- Storm Jib $100 – Rarely used.
- Interior Cushions, Full Set $200 – Original 1976 C22.
- Pop-Up Cover, Custom w/ vent screens $200
- Origo 1500 Alcohol Stove $60
- Tiller $30
- Curtain Rod/Track for front berth/head $5
1983 – 23ft Sea Ray cuddy cabin
- Great condition, fully restored by the owner
- Rebuilt 350 engine with 4 barrel quadrajet carburetor
- Lots of upgrades: new upholstery, tires on the trailer, and more
$17,500.00 / Contact Jeff at 480-980-8112
Brand New Laser/Sunfish trailer
Right-On trailer: perfect for Sunfish or Laser. Dynamic or Seitech type dollies easily roll the boat and dolly right onto the trailer:
– Brand new, never used, never registered
- $1100 – my cost to purchase it and pay shipping to Phoenix
- Contact Jeff Bryant by cell: (480) 243-5526
- email: email@example.com
ASF Boats for Sale
ASF receives donated boats throughout the year. The sale proceeds are used for their programs and equipment. Contact Decker Williams for more information.