Join the fun and Become a Member
To start the membership process and to join AYC, click the button below. Read more about how the membership process works.
Whether you’re a racer or cruiser, junior or adult, expert or novice, you’ve come to the right place!
The Arizona Yacht Club is a racing, cruising, educational, and social sailing club comprised of more than 260 Arizona families. No boat? No problem. You don’t even need sailing experience. Just jump onboard and AYC will help you explore and enjoy this great sport and hobby of sailing.
Arizona Yacht club Membership Benefits
The biggest reason to join AYC is belonging—being a part of a great bunch of people who have fun and enjoy sailing. Make friends and build contacts who can answer your sailing questions.
Scroll down this list of other benefits when you’re considering whether to join AYC.
- Day-sailing and cruising for trailer sailors
- Fleet racing year-round for all skill levels and all types of boats
- One-Design and PHRF Racing in regional and national events
- Activities on two lakes in Central Arizona
- Adopt-a-boat opportunities for people who want to compete, but don’t have a boat
- Year-around social activities and special events
- Monthly meetings with local and national speakers
- Programs for novices, late learners, wannabees, and full-fledged pirates
- Learn-to-sail classes, Juniors, Women’s Programs
- Informative, frequently-updated AYC Web site
- Reciprocal rights to other established yacht clubs
- 15% Discount with SunSail (Contact Membership@arizonayachtclub.org for Access Code)
- Race training and race committee training
- Want-to-crew, need-some-crew? See our Crew Connections page
All for ONLY about 41 cents a day.
Membership for Singles and Families:
- $150 one-time initiation
- $150/yr annual dues (due with initiation and then each year). Your first-year dues will be prorated so that you pay only for the months remaining in our July-June member year.
Juniors (25 and under):
- $20 one-time initiation
- $20/yr annual dues (due with initiation and annually thereafter)
Join us for our monthly meetings, held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. Our normal meeting location is undergoing renovation, so please check our Home page and the monthly meeting announcement for the location and date. Come early to socialize, and guests are always welcome.
JOIN THE NATIONAL SAILING ORGANIZATION
You can support the sport of sailing by joining US Sailing, the national organization. US Sailing provides vast resources for sailors, from backing the US Olympic program to certifying the instructors in sailing programs and serving as our voice in the World Sailing body. Check it out here. Additional member benefits are listed here.