To start the membership process to join AYC, click the button above (here’s how the process works). To join the national organization, US Sailing, or to renew your US Sailing membership, click here. If you use this link to join or renew US Sailing, you get a lower rate and AYC gets a $10 credit to use for US Sailing materials or training.
Join the Group—Become a Member
Whether you’re a racer or cruiser, junior or adult, expert or novice, you’ve come to the right place!
The Arizona Yacht Club is a racing, cruising, educational, and social sailing club made up of more than 235 Arizona families. No boat? No problem. You don’t even need sailing experience. Just jump onboard and AYC will help you explore and enjoy this great sport and hobby of sailing.
The biggest reason to join AYC is belonging—being a part of a great bunch of people who have fun and enjoy sailing. Make friends and build contacts who can answer your sailing questions. Scroll down this list of other benefits when you’re considering whether to join AYC.
Benefits of Belonging to the Arizona Yacht Club
- Day-sailing and cruising for trailer sailors
- Fleet racing year-round for all skill levels and all types of boats
- One-Design and PHRF Racing in regional and national events
- Activities on two lakes in Central Arizona
- Adopt-a-boat opportunities for people who want to compete, but don’t have a boat
- Year-around social activities and special events
- Monthly meetings with local and national speakers
- Programs for novices, late learners, wannabees, and full-fledged pirates
- Learn-to-sail classes, Juniors, Women’s Programs
- Informative, frequently-updated AYC Web site
- Reciprocal rights to other established yacht clubs
- 10% discount on “most” parts at Desert Wind Sailboats (Contact them for Access Code)
- 15% Discount with SunSail (Contact Membership@arizonayachtclub.org for Access Code)
- Race training and race committee training
- Want-to-crew, need-some-crew connections
Membership for Singles and Families:
- $150 one-time initiation
- $150/yr annual dues (due with initiation and then each year). Your first year dues will be prorated so that you pay only for the number of months remaining in our July-June member year.
Juniors (25 and under):
- $20 one time initiation
- $20/yr annual dues (due with initiation and annually thereafter)
Join us for our monthly meetings, held the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Caddy Shack @ Rolling Hills, at the Rolling Hills Golf Course, 1415 N. Mill Avenue, Tempe. Here’s a map.