Crew Party: September 7
When: Saturday, September 7, from 4 to 7 pm.
Where: Royal Gardens Condominium Pool & Clubhouse, 1917 E. Medlock Drive, Phoenix (plenty of parking available along the street). See map
Fall racing starts Sunday, September 8, so if you’re a skipper in need of crew or are interested in becoming crew, this event is for you. As always, everyone is welcome to come just shoot the breeze, take a dip in the pool, grab a bite, have a drink, and talk sailing.
- AYC will serve hot dogs, brats and burgers
- Bring a dish to share, side dish, dessert, etc.
- BYOB – We’ll have cups or you can bring your own reusable container. No glass outside the clubhouse.
- BYOC – There are a dozen + chairs outside around the pool, but if you want bring your favorite lawn or camping chair, please do.
Opportunities for involvement:
- Show up early/help with set up
- Participate: bring a dish or dessert
- Help clean up
Please connect with Deb Heisler to coordinate what to bring and give her a loose RSVP (for food planning) at 602.214.2053 (call or text) or by email at Rear.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning to race? Sign up for the Introduction to Sailboat Racing Class. This class is offered only once a year so get your spot secured! The next FREE class will be Thursday evening, September 19, 2019 from 6:30-9pm.