We’ve got a great group ready to go to Catalina next weekend!
The general plan is:
- Arrive Thursday the 19th late in the afternoon. Provision the boats.
- Depart Friday the 20th at a respectable, yet, not early time and head for the port that has room for us! (We’ll be checking the Live Avalon Mooring Updates!)
- Enjoy Dinner Ashore on Friday Night!
- Saturday the 21st…open! Move harbors? Go for a day-sail? Explore the island? Visit other AZ Boats in the harbor? Dinner Ashore!
- Sunday the 22nd we’ll leave our mooring by the required time (usually about 9am). Depending on the forecast, we may find a cove and anchor for a while or head back.
- Depart the morning of Monday the 23rd for home.
There is still time! Get yourself a charter (or trailer your boat over) and join us! If you do, let me know you’re going to be in the area by emailing Commodore@ArizonaYachtClub.org or hailing our boat “Avalon” (Yes, that is the boat’s name) on 16 when you are underway!