Although this event does not take place near a mark, please “MAKE ROOM” on your calendar for our annual Commodore’s Celebration Saturday, May 13. We’ll get to enjoy the company of members we encounter on the race course and those we don’t see enough of, along with their guests, spouses, kids, and friends.
Our venue seating is limited to 80, so sign up soon if you plan to attend. This is our premier event of the year, where we show appreciation to our current board and welcome the new. We’ll sit down to a delicious dinner, followed by the presentation of trophies, special recognition, and awards. Speaking of awards, submit your nominations for the coveted Blunder Bucket and our new Sportsmanship Award.
- Blunder Bucket – Email nomination with a brief blunder description
- Sportsmanship Award – Criteria and nominee form here
This year’s event will be held at:
Culinary Dropout at the Yard
149 S. Farmer
Tempe, AZ 85281
Google map of the location
Pre-registration is required and will close on Monday, May 8.
Kids have the choice of: chicken tenders, macaroni & cheese, crispy shrimp, cheeseburger served with fries. $9.00
Register and pay here.
Dress is Arizona casual, and cocktails begin at 6:00 pm, followed by the buffet dinner.
Buffet dinner will include:
- Appetizers: Soft Pretzels & Provolone Fondue / Hummus & veggies
- Simple House Salad with cucumber, baby tomato, parmesan, ranch
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Fried Chicken, buttermilk biscuit, potatoes, gravy, coleslaw
- Roasted Salmon w/butternut risotto, herb pesto, crispy brussels sprouts
- Forbidden Rice & Korean Vegetables grilled sweet potato, ginger chile sauce (V & GF)
- Dessert: Mississippi Mud Pie – with toppings
All of this is only $50 per person. There will also be a cash bar!