Photo Scott Jenkins
February 18-20, 2022
Read about the 2022 event HERE. Thank you volunteers, sponsors and participants for a great 2022 Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup.
EVENT PHOTOS ARE HERE! Courtesy of Joanne Aspinall.
QUICK REFERENCE page:
All the details are in one place: RESULTS, Costs, Schedule, Contacts, Event Schedule, Racing Documents, etc.
AYC Online Fundraising Auction with fabulous items to bid on – get them before they’re SOLD.
REGISTER HERE for the Regatta: Racing – Cruising – Dinners T-Shirts (closed).
It’s AYC’s 64th Birthday and we will be RACING to celebrate our club’s birthday and raising funds to fight Blood Cancers.
Come one, come all! Racers, cruisers, keelboats, dinghies, mono-hulls, multi-hulls, all classes are welcome! Race all 3 days or just the weekend. Cruise on Saturday. Either way, join in the festivities and help RAISE MORE THAN A SAIL by raising funds to help the Arizona Leukemia Lymphoma Society fight Blood Cancers, the number one cancer in Children.
VOLUNTEERS! Are you ready to help us RAISE MORE THAN A SAIL? We need you to make this event a success. CLICK HERE to see where you can help out.
Questions? Let Emory or Cindy know!
- Create a Fund Raising Page, join as Individual, on a Team, or Create a Team!
- DONATE to individuals & teams
- Fleet Focal Points
- FAQ’s: tax info, matching donations, donate by check.
- Status: Fundraising Progress
Thank You Sponsors & Donors
- Pleasant Harbor Marina & RV Park
- Arizona River Runners, Hot Air Expeditions, Four Peaks Brewing
- Sailboat Shop, Southwest Sailing, GoSailAZ, Tumbleweed Sailing
- …and many more! See them HERE on our Auction Site.
Raise More than a Sail!
Join us in fighting Blood Cancers, the number one cancer in children, as part of the nation wide Leukemia Cup Regatta series.