AYC COVID-19 Update

We continue to evaluate the guidance from Federal, State, and Local governments regarding the Coronavirus outbreak to determine what we, as a club, can safely do to continue to promote sailing in the local community.
We have canceled the rest of the Spring 2020 Racing Season. The Racing Fleet Captain, Mike Hester, and the Rules Committee (the other Fleet Captains) will determine how this year’s Club Championship will be decided, but the Championship Race will at least be postponed. Tall Cactus is also cancelled. Our Happy Hour gatherings are canceled until further notice.
The Commodore’s Celebration has not been canceled, but we won’t open registration until it’s clear that we can safely hold this event.
This is the information that led to these decisions:

Your Board appreciates your understanding and support. Please stay safe and do what it takes to stay healthy to sail another day.

Rob Gibbs