Join us and RAISE MORE THAN A SAIL as part of AYC’s Leukemia Cup Regatta (LCR).
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the AYC Leukemia Club website:
Old Salts – Click the REGISTER button first, then sign in using your log-in details from last year.
New Fundraisers – Click the REGISTER button, then use the NEW ACCOUNT button to create your page. Or contact any of the Leukemia Cup Committee Members listed below to have it created for you.
- Choose one of the following:
Create a Team – The best option if you own a boat, whether or not you sail in the Regatta. Use your Boat Name as the Team Name, and list your Fleet under the “Employer” field. You can also create a team for your business.
Join a Team – For crew members supporting their skipper’s team, or for employees supporting a business team.
Individual – If you will raise funds without a team affiliation.
- Receive confirmation of registration. You’ll receive a confirmation email from LLS with instructions on how to share your fundraising web page.
- Begin fighting blood cancer: Get started early and tap into the spirit of holiday giving! Send the link to your crew, friends, family, neighbors, business associates, customers, or suppliers, and ask them to help you meet your goal. Email, text, or Facebook are all good ways to send your link.
- Hit your goal: Go to your “toolbox” in your account for ideas to boost your fundraising efforts.
- Secure matching donations from your employer.
On Saturday, February 19, the top Leukemia Cup fundraisers will be recognized alongside winners of the Birthday Regatta races and events. In the coming weeks, we’ll share Leukemia Cup updates and facts about the incredible work being done by LLS.
AYC Birthday Regatta & Leukemia Cup – Event details.
Personalize your fundraising page – Instructions to help you set up your page.
Donate to an individual or team – Be a contributor.
FAQ’s-Frequently asked questions – Tax info and where to donate by check.