by Joanne Aspinall
The annual AYC Summer Campout is back!! The Dairy Springs group campsite is reserved for August 6-8, 2021.
- Hiking – there are some great trails right from the campground
- Sailing or other boating – Upper Lake Mary is 10 miles from the campground
- Socializing (wait, what’s that again??)
- Potluck Saturday night
- Horseback riding available at nearby Mormon Lake Lodge
- Don’t like to camp? Check out the cabins at Mormon Lake Lodge or various hotels in Flagstaff. Feel free to join us for activities during the day and the potluck!
- Activities for the kids
- Games for everyone
The group site can accommodate up to 8 vehicles, which we will assign free to the first 8 families that can confirm they are likely to attend. When those spots fill up, there are single campsites available in the campground.
The campground has vault toilets and water, but no RV hookups. RVs are limited to 35-feet. Dogs are welcome, on leash. Campsites can fill up fast, so please fill out this Google Interest Form to reserve your spot! Even if you’re not sure if you can make it, fill out the form to help us with planning.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help, please contact Joanne.Aspinall@gmail.com. Hope to see you there!!